Congrats on the boy! In my two weeks of having a boy the only thing I've found different so far is how much faster you have to change the diaper. :) I thought people were exaggerating but it's so true. Which hospital are you working at? I am a RN at IMC and love it. Your family is so beautiful I'm happy I get a glimpse of it now.
7 comments:
HURRAY!!! Boys are definitely a fun change and after several girls this one won't be spoiled at all....I'm speaking from experience of course. :D
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! I'm so excited that you have a blog now and look forward to seeing more from you.
Yay! A Boy! and Yay! A blog! I am going to add you to the list.
Congrats on the boy! In my two weeks of having a boy the only thing I've found different so far is how much faster you have to change the diaper. :) I thought people were exaggerating but it's so true.
Which hospital are you working at? I am a RN at IMC and love it.
Your family is so beautiful I'm happy I get a glimpse of it now.
HOLY CRAP FINALLY A BOY! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!
Congrats!
Post a Comment