
There is something about old pictures that I love. I wish I still had an old Polaroid camera. To me, this picture is symbol of the love these sister's have for each other. As much as they drive each other crazy at times, they also love each other unconditionally. Over the past few months, I have noticed how Lena and Nana have taken Boo under their wings. They play with her, chase her, look at books with her, and try include her when is something she can do. It is truly amazing how strong a bond sisterhood is. Hopefully, they will remember this when they are teenagers!
4 comments:
Are you guys spying on my kid to make fun of how bald she is?
Your girls are so cute. Congratulations on your baby boy! That's so exciting. The girls will love it. We're so happy for you and glad that we finally found your blog.
i have an old polaroid camera....you are welcome to it anytime. glad you've entered blogging.
love you all
That pic is awesome. What about "Favorite Picture Wednesday" for this past Wednesday?
Post a Comment