Daughters that love to play together, and look out for each other.
Two friends that encourage each other, and support one another.
A wife and son that bring many smiles to everyone.
A son who makes me smile by sleeping, eating, and playing. A daughter who always makes us laugh even if it means acting like a goofball.
Children who love going to church.
A supportive wife who loves, and cares for us dearly!
Laughter that fills our house.
And most of all, the opportunity to be an eternal family.
10 comments:
What great things to be thankful for, I loved reading them!
Great post. Loved the pictures. You have a beautiful family.
Beautiful family! Lots of love to you guys.
You really do have such a beautiful family. We love and miss you guys.
I miss those cute girls and that beautiful big tank. I love you!!
Hey guys I found your blog off of Jan's.
Very nice post.
You do have a darling family.
Mindy
That baby is fantastically adorable! I'ma big fan of your girls too. You should get them into modeling. For real.
What a sweet post! It made me smile. Love the cute pictures of your family.
Ivan and Shelly!!! This is Kierstin (Spjut) Laws. Oh my goodness your family is so beautiful! Congratulations on baby boy :) That's so exciting. If you send me an e-mail at kierstinlaws@hotmail.com, I will send you an invite to our blog... it's private. I'd love to keep in touch. Take care and maybe we'll see you guys around.
your kids are the cutest of cute!
Post a Comment