He is SO DARLING! Love all the hair...he fits the mold perfectly. Congratulations! Hope everything went well....where were you hiding him Shelley....he's a big baby....you didn't look like you were carrying a "near 10 pounder!" So glad he's here...I'll come visit next week. And, when you're feeling up to it, we still need to do your birthday lunch! AND...you won the name game! Yahoo! JACK!:) Love ya!
He is absolutely beautiful. I love the little faux-hawk. What a darling, darling baby. And huge--Way to go Shelley! You are seriously my hero. I can't wait to see him in real life. We love you all-congratulations.
12 comments:
What a beautiful baby! And your girls are absolutely gorgeous! I suppose you have a food excuse for missing hatch patch. Congratulations!
Lots of hugs and kisses to all. I love you and miss you and wish I were there to hold all of you not just Jack.
He is SO DARLING! Love all the hair...he fits the mold perfectly. Congratulations! Hope everything went well....where were you hiding him Shelley....he's a big baby....you didn't look like you were carrying a "near 10 pounder!" So glad he's here...I'll come visit next week. And, when you're feeling up to it, we still need to do your birthday lunch! AND...you won the name game! Yahoo! JACK!:) Love ya!
HURRAY!!! Wowza you are a super woman Shelly. The girls look so excited so have a baby brother. Congrats to you all!
He is absolutely beautiful. I love the little faux-hawk. What a darling, darling baby. And huge--Way to go Shelley! You are seriously my hero. I can't wait to see him in real life. We love you all-congratulations.
So cute! So much hair! Congratulations!
Oh my goodness!! What a cutie! Congrats to you guys!
He's so handsome. Looks like he's already captured everyones' love and attention. We can't wait to meet him.
Keep looking at the pictures and love the one with baby three holding baby four. They are all so cute with their little brother.
We are so happy for you!!! Wish we were there to celebrate. GIve everyone brazilian hugs and kisses!
Congratulations---We love you!
He's beautiful!
He's such a beautiful boy. I love all of that hair.
Post a Comment